Friday, June 19, 2015

Indy Kidz -- Cage the Elephant

Don't try to commit me, I'm not insane.

That being said, I have a jobby job with a picture name badge, company shirt, and company truck.

I got a haircut and a real job.

My kids are good. I took them to the creek to swim a couple days ago and we found a lot of interesting rocks and fossils while we were there. We skipped rocks. Bella pulled large rocks from the creekbed and threw my cool fossils back in the water.

I am starting a new chapter in my life and it's called:

Beth Owns All Her Decisions And Is A Big Girl Wearing Big Girl Panties

Sooooo...I have NOT been repeating the same actions over and over expecting different results. I'm changing the results by changing my actions. And I will not apologize for taking control of my life.

I love my Dad.
I love my siblings...all of them.
I appreciate everything that anyone has ever done for me.

If you want to be part of my life, dont fuck with me, okay? I'm a lot more clever than you're giving me credit for...so LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS to a reasonable level, okay? Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Reactions?