Monday, May 18, 2015

Stay -- Thirty Seconds to Mars

Okay, so truth or dare?

NO.

You don't get to decide.

Here is the truth. I could really have everything I ever wanted. I am so happy right now, in this moment, and I'm also frustrated, impatient, and waiting. I'm working on the latter.

What if I turned into a real Patch-Adams-clown-nose-wearing-doctor-who-entertains-sick-kids-and-help-people kinda person. What would you think of me then?

Also, heads up to all those Moms out there who are ignorant and mean to children (this is not you S*r*h or J*ss), sometimes children whose needs are different than others. I see you. And I don't like it. If it were socially acceptable I'd just take your baby home with me. But I'm not down with babby-nappers, sooo I will sit here and make scathing remarks online. It's sort of what I do.

But sometimes all I can do is get up from where I'm sitting, take my paper plate and take a kid outside to play. Heaven knows nobody else has the gumption to do it. Fuck.

Grow up.

Grow up, Beth.

You're incredibly selfish, Beth.

You're not you.

Actually I'd like to interject a new song right here:

Not For You --Pearl Jam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Reactions?