Friday, March 13, 2015

BRING ME MY DAMN DRYER, OK?

I had to go to the laundromat Monday...and Wednesday. Turns out the closest coin laundry is closed on Wednesdays now. So plan b took us to a laundry where the washers are free because they test them for GE.
To make a long story short, I gave some random dumbass a jump because he was sitting outside the laundromat with his sound system thumping. I didn't mind, really.
I kept my eyes on the dryer the whole time because I was afraid the shady guy in the corner with the thongs on his head was gonna steal my underwear.
Turns out he was just messing with his girlfriend. But still.
They called to schedule the dryer delivery from Lowe's yesterday. I said today between noon and five would be *great* for me! And then they called this morning to tell me it's not there yet.
Get your shit together, Lowe's. Stop teasing me with the prospect of a timely delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Reactions?